Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Special Thank You

A special thank you goes out to the library patron who saw me leaving the staff break room, stopped me suddenly and whispered, “Your skirt is tucked in your pantyhose.” There is no thank you big enough for the woman who saved me from being followed by snickering pre-teen boys and divorced middle-aged men with librarian fetishes. Thanks to her devout usage of the library and her keen sense of observation, a library scandal was averted for now or at least until my next wardrobe malfunction.

However, having my skirt covering my ass did not stop the creep old guy from standing uncomfortably close to me while I repeatedly climbed under the desk to unplug the printer. This is the kind of stuff they don't teach in library school.

No comments:

Post a Comment