Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Want Ad

Mom, can ask your friends if I can babysit their kids? But, not for free. I am not that nice.
Okay, but we need to make an ad that lists your qualifications and mentions any restrictions and limitations that you may have, so you don’t get in over your head.
So after many drafts, here is the finished product:

Do You A Need Babysitter? If You Do, I’m The Twelve-Year-Old Boy For You.
Qualifications:
  • I am great with kids unless they are my siblings then I am sort of mean to them. But that is because they are annoying and ruined my happiness as a child only. I’ll be nice to your kids. I promise.
  • I am really awesome at math. I can teach your kids how to count, add, substract and stuff.
  • I am an expert at T.V. watching and playing Game Boy and Wii. I will do these activities regularly with your children.
Preferences
  • Your kids need to be potty trained. I don’t do diapers.
  • You must feed your kids before I get there. I don’t cook.
  • I prefer kids that are independent and know how to play by themselves.
  • I prefer kids that know how to run their own bath water and how to dress themselves.
  • I prefer kids that know how to put themselves in bed and fall asleep on their own (unless you pay extra for a bedtime story from a book and even little more for a homespun tale from my brilliant imagination.)
Rate: A minimum of $10.00 an hour. My time is worth a lot more, but I have a generous spirit.
If you are interested in hiring this twelve-year-old, please fill out an inquiry form at momswhomocktheirchildren.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment